Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Nails

This time of year, we tend to go to a few parties. I am going to a party for work on Saturday as a matter of fact. A fun, easy way to get all festive is to add nail polish. It quickly adds a bit of glam or fun to your look. A brand I just discovered is LVX. This company is cruelty-free (yay!) and is free of the top five harsh chemicals found in polish (yay!). The three colors that caught my eye are Luxe, Sanguine, and Alchemy, which are in order below.


Do you have a favorite polish for this time of year? This might be the year of the red for me. Surprisingly, I have never owned red nail polish. I just might have to get some. Sanguine just says Christmas to me. I love reds and greens everywhere with silver and gold accents. Luxe and Alchemy remind me of the song "Silver and Gold" from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. A little nail polish, some lotion for the dry weather, and you're all set!

No comments: