Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Devil Wears Prada movie: a fashion inspiration

So, I'm completely in love with the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. I hate the novel. Gag. I honestly never tire of watching it. If it's on TV, I'll watch it. I love it! Why do I love it so much? Well, I love the characters, buy I love the fashion the most. Plus New York; who cannot love a movie with fashion that takes place in New York? So, I decided to share a few of my favorite outfits from the movie! 

Polyvore has two places, here and here where you can create outfits from the movies! I'm loving this! 

What are your favorites from The Devil Wears Prada?









1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

This is one of my favorite movies of all time! I'm so glad to know you like it too. I've watched it so many times, and now I feel like watching it again! haha!

Hey, are you still into Star Wars?