Thursday, June 12, 2014

Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner

I like to wander up and down the beauty isles at Target and Walmart or any other store like that. So many times, I'll look at the natural products section and see the Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner but not give it a second thought. Well, I did the other day. I am about to run out of my purifying shampoo (I like to use it once a week to get rid of any build up in my hair), and it caught my attention. Turns out, this shampoo is a great purifier plus it's vegan and cruelty-free. Yay! The website says the products "consists of only the most carefully selected blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and oils. These unique products contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or animal by-products. Cruelty-free-never tested on animals, pH Balanced and biodegradable formulas with recyclable packaging."


So, I tested it out. And I loved it. I'm very picky about my shampoo. I've used Aveda for several years, but this stuff works just as well and costs under $8. It keeps my hair clean a day longer than Aveda as well. I recommend this, if for nothing else than to have a weekly deep cleaning.

No comments: