Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow

For the longest time I had Maybelline's Quad Eyeshadow in Chai Latte. The bronze color was perfect for my blue-gray eyes. I was done with the one I had, so I decided to try something else. I wanted the bronze color but in a creme I have an eyeshadow creme from Flower Cosmetics that I love, but I didn't feel like driving 35 miles to get some this time. I've always trusted Maybelline with my selection of eye make-up, especially mascara. Luckily, they had the shade I wanted in their Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow. It is perfect. And it lasts!

Application tips
  • I first put on a primer over the lids. I prefer an all-purpose, all face primer to an eye primer. They do the same, but you can save money by having one. 
  • Then, I cover the lids and over the brow bone with a soft, neutral shadow so the creme will stick..
  • Taking my finger, I then dab the color over only the lids. 
Doing those steps ensure long-lasting color that will not crease.

I do recommend this product. Try it out and tell me what you think!







No comments: