Thursday, January 24, 2013

Aveda Smooth Infusion Review

One of my goals this year is to take better care of my hair. Growing up, I had thick, frizzy hair, and never knew what to do with it. I didn't read the magazines I read now, so I was clueless. I went to my mom's hairstylist, and he never enlightened me because he thought my hair was so thick and gorgeous. It was thick, but not gorgeous. Frizzy hair isn't pretty. I didn't discover the flat iron until either my senior year of high school or freshman year of college. That was a huge hair changing event for me.

I've always wanted a sleek, frizz-free look without the time spent flat ironing it. I tried so many shampoos. The hairstylist I just visited told me that drugstore products are watered down and aren't as effective. That made me think. I had some Aveda shampoo and conditioner already, but I only used it on special occasions. I decided to use it regularly.


I'm in love. I use the Aveda Smooth Infusions line. It's pricey, but I don't use nearly as much as I was using on shampoos like Fructis or L'Oreal. My hair is so soft and smooth. I still have my natural waves, but they are smoother and softer. It's perfection.

For me, good shampoo is worth the investment. Always having a good hair day is amazing.

No comments: