Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Cosmetics Line: Flower

While browsing Wal-Mart for a face mask, I stumbled upon a new line of cosmetics: Flower by Drew Barrymore. I was intrigued, so I took a closer look at the products. What first drew my interest was the fact that the products are never tested on animals. I've been looking for cruelty-free makeup, and this is now at the top of my list. I like Almay, but when they sell their products in China, the Chinese government tests all of their products on animals. So, not 100% cruelty-free.

Flower, it turns out, is only sold in select Wal-Mart stores. The one I visited was a Super Wal-Mart, and my tiny town only has a small Wal-Mart, so I have to go about 40 minutes for these products. I'm not too put out as the city has several good stores I can shopped while looking for my makeup.

I have been wanting a new lipstick. I have a great gloss, but I wanted a lipstick. I chose a lip butter from Flower. I'm terrible at picking out lipstick color, but I actually got it right this time! There are several beautiful shades to choose, and several types of lip products: stick, gloss, butter, tint, and liner. The butter is so smooth, and it lasts a long time! My shade is LB4 The Princess and the Peony.


I'm kinda sad I don't need more products. I can tell you that I'll be shopping this line from now on. You can shop at Wal-Mart.com for your products if there isn't a location close to you that sells Flower. So far, I'm a happy girl with Flower!

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

Thanks for the info! I may have seen it walking by the other day so I'll have to take a closer peek.