Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals, Not Resolutions

It's that time of year again. I've decided to make a list of goals. Resolutions mean a change to me. I would rather try to accomplish something. This year (2012) was a year of nothing achieved; I'm going to do something this year. Some of these will be from my 30 Before 30 list, and others will be newer ones. At the end of 2013, I will revisit this list, and hopefully I will be able to report a successful year!

The Goals
Regularly do archery. 
I have wanted to learn archery for years. I'm talking all the way back to 2005. I've tried it once, and I fell in love. I would like to acquire a new, fun skill that I've never done before, and archery just fits for me.

Read all Jane Austen novels.
I have only read Pride and Prejudice, but I already have all of her novels, either in print or on my Kindle. I love 19th century British literature, especially her. The language and plots are so rich and wonderful.

Bike from town to the ferry terminal and then explore.
This will take some prep time. Gotta get my butt, literally, ready for this. My husband loves biking, and when the weather gets warmer, we are going to do this.

 Start a garden/potted plants
This is the year of the plant for me. I'm going to tackle potted flowers, and hopefully I won't kill them.

Complete the Love Dare
This is wonderful for all couples. I started this, but sadly, I haven't finished it. I'm going to before my husband goes on deployment.

Invest in good hair products
I want to take better care of my hair. I think it's time to start investing in salon products and spending more time on my hair. I'm going to pamper and love my hair.


  Got a lot to do this year! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments: