Friday, June 8, 2012

The Perfect Tote

Where have I been hiding? Well, found out last week that we're moving to Puget Sound in Washington state in less than a week! Wow. Of course, I would get a job offer right when I have to leave. I am looking forward to the move, but I really wanted that job! I hope where we're going is having a hot summer because I'm not sure how many winter pieces I have. I'm not sure how long it will take to find a place and such (we still have to go back to Alabama and get our stuff out of storage) and get back to blogging. You can be sure pics will follow!

My husband bought me to most beautiful tote I've ever had. It's not a normal tote; it's a crossbody tote! It's the Michael Kors Kingsbury Tote. I just realized that San Diego has a Michael Kors official outlet store. I went in, and my eyes beheld this beauty. It's a piece of artwork! It is exactly what I wanted. Something natural, made of leather, and a crossbody. I don't carry a lot, so it's the right size. The zipper pocket in the front is a good size, surprisingly, and the one in the back is great for keys or a cell. The leather is so soft. I'm going to have this bag forever!




No comments: