Monday, May 21, 2012

Beach Chic

Summer, summer, summertime! Oh, I love the summers here in San Diego. They aren't as torturous as the ones back home in Alabama. I'm really loving living here.

Beach life is huge here. If you have a wetsuit, you can go in the ocean year round. Now that it has started to get warm, more and more people are making their way to the shore. Man, it love it. I live for the beach and beach life. It's not just swimming in the ocean I love; it's walking around to the shops and restaurants that are beach side.

So, what to wear to the beach? I'm a modest girl, so I always wear a one piece while swimming if I don't wear a wetsuit. Beachwear love: Roxy (great accessories like sandals) and my favorite Nautica.

Here's what I'm loving:

Roxy
So comfortable!

Light and comfy

Perfect for evening strolls

Take the waves with you

Good for the mornings

Cover-up
 Carry your goodies

Nautica
 

 Rash guard to block the UVs - good for swimming

 Cover-up with a hoodie

Cute wrap as you stroll

Beach Inspiration




No comments: