Monday, June 11, 2012

Mermaid Inspired

Moving to Washington state this week (holy cow!) has me thinking about how the weather will be up there. It looks to be cooler than San Diego, which is much cooler than Alabama. I might need more winter wear. I hope it doesn't get too cold. One thing about it is for sure: I will be around water. Lots and lots of water. I'm moving to an island, so that will be very exciting for me. It has left me in a mermaid mood. I've always loved mermaids (thank you, Disney), and I just love the water. The shade of ocean water here on the west coast is the same as my eye color. Thinking that it's going to be cooler when I get there, I found myself creating my dream outfit for it. It consists of a long sleeve shirt on bottom with a sweater on top. This shade of blue is perfect. It's one of my favorites.

This is love.


1 comment:

S.Lennyn82 said...

Gorgeous picks doll..Love those flats:) Sara xx
http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/