Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Showers

I'm not going to lie. I love rain! Love it! I love it best when I'm back home in Alabama because the rain and the trees are so beautiful together. I bought a pair of Sperry rain boots a few months ago while they were on sale at DSW, but I haven't been able to use them much since it doesn't rain often here in San Diego. I've discovered that rain boots are perfect for the beach, too. Who knew? What's so great about rain wear is that you can dress them up or be a bit whimsy in your style.

Since the April showers are upon many, and since I love rain so much, I've gathered some apparel that are perfect.

 From London Fog - $80
(I have a trench from London Fog and love it! Keeps the rain out and I have an Audrey Hepburn moment.)

The North Face  - $180

Sperry - $70

Hunter boots
Hunter - $125

Target - $30

Burberry umbrella
Burberry - $195

Umbrella 
Target - $17

From London Fog - $25


Not sure how to wear them? Here's a little inspiration:





No comments: