Sunday, November 13, 2011

Target Finds

Target is amazing. I use to think that it was more expensive than Wal-Mart, but I was wrong! While browsing the beauty aisles, I found so many toys! Oh, Heaven! The one I was in has interactive screens to choose the right beauty products, even for hair dye. Amazing. I discovered Rimmel London makeup. Very affordable, and beautiful products. Target also carries the elf line, which is even cheaper. I have to remind myself I have plenty of makeup and don't need anymore! I've been experimenting with colors, and I'm not sure anymore what "look" I want. I tend to exaggerate my eyes as they are my best feature, but I worry I might go too overboard. Still, it's fun to play with them!

I'm also trying to figure out which facial wash to get. Should I have Neutrogena or St. Ives? Both have the same amount of acne fighting power and both smell great. I know Neutrogena's reputation, so I guess I'll have to research. St. Ives is about $1.50 cheaper. I'm almost done with my body wash, so I guess I'll be hitting up Target for that! I always have to remind myself that I have enough products and to not go crazy.

This starts the great time of the year when beauty products can be bought cheaper and in sets. This of course can be hazardous to me. I love getting the products. Fun thing: go to the maker's website and you'll probably get tutorials on makeup application!

Here are a few of my favorites I am wanting.

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Singl- $3

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit $4.50


Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eyeliner Pencil - Charcoal - $4.50

St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control - $3.20

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser - $5.20

No comments: