Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fitness Plan!

I'm on Weight Watchers and love it! I was on it during the summer and took a month break to move to San Diego and then got back on it. I've been losing weight pretty much every week. This past week, I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either, so that's good. I'll be posting about it every week so as to keep me more motivated. Yes, I'll be posting honestly!

Since getting back about two weeks ago, I've started up my fitness routine again. I do love being active. And I love to eat, so I'm working on getting back to the mindset I had in high school and first part of college with healthy eating. I'm starting a new routine this week, and I thought I'd share it with you. So far, I've just been walking on the treadmill to get my legs back in shape. Now, I'm upping it. We have a small pool at our apartment complex and a small gym.

Routine 
Treadmill for 30 minutes - walking and running
Swimming
Calisthenics - push-ups, crunches, squats, reverse sit-ups, lunges
Stretching

I have scheduled time to do this everyday. I am committed to getting in better shape and feeling great.

No comments: