Sunday, September 25, 2011

What I Wore: New Goodies!

Now that the computer is fixed, I can post the pictures of my recent purchases! I love a sale, and everything I bought was 25%-75% off! The end of the season is the best for buying clothing.



What I'm Wearing Above
Shirt - Izod
Pants - Dockers
Sandals - Michael Kors ($22 and no tax!)
Earrings - Kate Spade
Handbag - Kate Spade

Where: My husband and I went exploring Ikea today, and it was around 68 degrees outside, so this was the perfect outfit. The shirt is a loose, soft material, and I usually don't go for the boxy types, but it actually worked. My next project is to find a tailor for the pants. I usually have to get the shorter length of pants.

 What I'm Wearing
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: George from Wal-Mart
Sandals: Michael Kors
Handbag: Kate Spade
Hair Piece: free flower from Kate Spade store!

Where: Date night with my husband! We saw Abduction, which was awful! The trailer looked better than the movie. It was terrible. We also enjoyed Restaurant Week here in San Diego with a meal at a Greek place. It was amazing!

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

So glad you can post pictures of your new things and outfits now! You look so lovely! I love the delicate earrings.