Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Fashion Show!

The show was great! I loved it. I sat stage left by the sound people. I was so close to the steps! I got there at 11:45 A.M. and the show started at 1:00 P.M. I was able to see Tim Gunn slide in behind the curtain. Since it was Kate Spade, I had my Kate Spade bag and earrings on. Where I sat, the sun was right in my face. My Clarins SPF 40 didn't fully block it! I used the little black cover up shrug in reverse to hide my skin. That's why some of the pictures are the way they are. Crazy sun!

The show featured Kate Spade, Lucky Jeans, and Juicy Couture. I was surprised at some of the Juicy pieces; I actually liked them! This was my first fashion show, and I was in awe! I loved every minute. As the models came out, Tim gave style tips and tricks to the audience, so I learned some stuff! I'm going to be playing with more shapes.

So, now I want to go shopping at these places. The pieces were so gorgeous!!































No comments: