Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Place, New Products

So, I'm loving it here! One of the things I love about a really big city is that the sidewalk is a runway. I love seeing what others are wearing, and I love actually putting forth an effort. This is good for me because I'm at a point where I'm changing my look. My life and outlook is different, so my wardrobe is reflecting that. Isn't that great about fashion? I love how it's an extension and expression of us.

The other day, I went to Sephora. I love that store. Some of my favorite makeup came from there. I love cream blushes, and that the place where I buy mine; it's usually a stain. Love it! Right now, my makeup style is using a bronzer instead of foundation. I decided to invest in a good brush, a kabuki brush.


I picked up one from Too Faced. It's incredibly soft - no animal hair. The container is retractable, so I don't have to worry about a mess. I also picked up a makeup brush cleaner. Glad I'm did. When I cleaned it, makeup came off it. So, even though you think no one has touched it, chances are they did. I cannot wait to use it!


I decided to try Suave's Rosemary and Mint shampoo and conditioner. I like it! It's a great cleaner and smells amazing. I'm using in about once a week to get rid of build-up. It gives me a great shine, but when I use it back-to-back, it's not so great for my hair. I have the type of hair that needs to be washed every other day because it gets greasy, so it's good once a week. For the other days, I use Tresemme.

Turns out, the "beyond" section at Bed Bath and Beyond has expanded to include body products. Some of the prices are comparable to Wal-Mart. While there, I picked up Tree Hut Sugar Scrub in Hawaiian Kukui. Oh my word, it's amazing! Less than $6, and it instantly made me smooth all over. It smells amazing!


And lastly, I finally bought some Summer's Eve cleanser for my cha-cha. I should have had it all along. It's very gentle, smells, great, and restores the PH stuff going on down there. I really like it; it doesn't dry you out and cause discomfort like regular products do. It will last a long time since it's just for one area and not the whole body. Ladies, you should look into it!

No comments: