Sunday, August 14, 2011

Soft Face!

Well, the kitty and I fly out tomorrow. It's going to be a seven hour ordeal! Oh, mercy me! I'm not sure how long it will be until we get our Internet. I hope not too long because I want Netflix and to play Zombie Lane on Facebook. Yes, I'm addicted.

Yesterday, while shopping, my mom bought me this amazing facial scrub from Clayton Shagal. Where we got it, it runs about $30. That's pricey for me. But, it's really worth it. You do get what you pay for. My face was just about instantly smoother and softer. I typically use Clean and Clear's Acne Scrub, so my face is use to an exfoliant. I've been really dry and rough, and no amount of moisturizer was helping. This is wonderful. This morning for church (I'm staying with my parents until I leave tomorrow for San Diego), my mom couldn't tell I wasn't wearing a foundation. My skin was that smooth! So, yes, this is worth it! I use the Oat Bran Scrub, but the Bamboo and Honey smells so good!


At Wal-Mart, I noticed some Burt's Bees products I want! I go to Target or Wal-Mart to get them as they tend to be cheaper there than other places. It's my lip balm of choice. I saw some hand cream I want; it smells so wonderful! Here are the two I want.


Do you have any products you like or splurge on to get?

See ya later!

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

I hope your trip to San Diego goes well! Be sure to update us :)

I have the Burt's Bees' chapstick! It's nice!