Thursday, July 14, 2011

Great Movie You Never Knew: Suburban Girl


I have to admit it: some of my favorite movies aren't well known. Some might have been released to the theaters, but they didn't get high press from it. Some are released straight to DVD or on TV. Enter Suburban Girl. It stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alec Baldwin. Originally, it was to be released to theaters, but it never worked out. It's based off The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing.

The story takes place in New York City, one of the best settings, in my opinion. Sarah plays Brett Eisenberg, a rising associate editor at a book publishing company. Alec plays Archie Knox, a highly successful editor but a not-so-successful author. The movie shows the ups and downs of their relationship.

I really love this movie. I typically love movies with great fashion and the character has a job I'd love. You should check it out. Sarah and Alec work pretty well together.





No comments: