Friday, February 11, 2011

Week's Wrap-Up


I finished up the current read: The Lady in the Tower. It's phenomenal. If you have any interest in the Tudor period, you should read it. It's very well documented, proves/debunks myths about Anne Boleyn, and provides new insights. It's amazing. Next read: Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.



Remember when I needed some help with my hair? After trying Pantene Smooth to Frizzy line, I'm a believer! My hair never frizzes! Now, I live in the South (a.k.a. humidity central), and we had a lot of rain and snow this week. No problems with the hair! I wake up, brush the hair, and go! Exactly what I wanted. Here's a trick: in the shower during conditioning, use a plastic pick comb or plastic shower brush to brush hair while the conditioner is in. Set. Rinse. I still have my waves but no frizz. Happiness!!



And of course, Glee's episode after the Super Bowl. Amazing.

No comments: