Saturday, February 12, 2011

To feel better...

So, my sinuses are killing me. I bought some Vick's liquid gels for extreme sinus issues, and they are slowly working. Since I feel like Dog Chow, I've been in bed most of the day except for the terror that was my trip to Wal-Mart to get medicine. It was crazy. People everywhere. I was almost mauled by overzealous Girl Scouts selling their cookies. I've been watching movies, Cupcake Wars, and Sex and the City seasons 3 and 4. So this post is for things that make me feel better. Not so much as having them as seeing them. What do you do when you don't feel well?

 Cupcakes always put me in a better mood. I love the buttercream icing!

Daisies are one of my favorite flowers; peonies are right behind daisies.

 I love tea when I don't feel well. A dream of mine is to have high tea in London or New York.

I love the outdoors. Sometimes a walk outside is what you need.

No comments: