Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beauty Love: Bare Escentuals

In my never-ending quest for the perfect cruelty-free eyeliner, I think I have found a winner. I'm excited about this. As many of you know, I love Flower Beauty cosmetics. The line has a great liquid liner that I use, but it's only available in black or brown; it is a great product. The navy shade in the pencil liner is a perfect shade and goes on great. The other shades are too dark for what I want, so I turned to Bare Escentuals, and I struck gold. I chose the Lasting Line Long Wearing Eyeliner in brown, grey, and orchid. They are great. They go on smoothly, and the pigmentation is exactly what I want - not too dark and not too light.



Bare Escentuals also has a skin care line that I have started trying and am loving it. I plan on trying more after I run out of what I already have, at least the moisturizer.

If  you've tried any of Bare Escentuals products, tell me what  you think!

No comments: