Sunday, September 22, 2013

Travel Love: Port Townsend

love visiting different towns and cities, even if I've been there a few times already. That's the great thing about Washington state: there's so much to see and do. 

Port Townsend is on the Olympic Pennisula. It is one of two Victorian towns in the U.S. on the National Historic Registry. It's a beautiful seaside town. For me to get there, I have to take a ferry, which is a lot of fun. 

The historic district is right on the water, so I just walk onto the ferry then walk around town. The marina has a store that lets you bud your own kayak. 

The shops are very unique and quaint. 


There is a tea and spice store that makes me want to cook, and I hate to cook. Anything you want, they pretty much have. I reccomend the Early Grey creme tea. 


Many stores feature unique bath and body products. 



The latest addition is a Steampunk store. Poet Townsend is a must when you visit Washington state. 

No comments: