Sunday, April 14, 2013

Items Worth Trying

Sometimes you go to the store and see a product, and you wonder, "Is this any good?" You might notice that I love sharing products to you, the readers, when I find something I love. Sometimes I will read about them or decide to try it myself. Below are some of my favorite products I use. They are amazing and well worth trying.


1. Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub - This body scrub is amazing. I typically use it about once a week, since I daily wash with a loofah. There are several fragrances available. It contains a lot of natural ingredients, and it's cruelty-free. I got mine at Wal-Mart.

2. Aveda Chamomile Shampoo - I love Aveda products. Their shampoos and conditioners are the only ones I'll use. I love pampering my hair. This shampoo smells amazing, and it's designed to enhance your natural color. I have brown hair with natural golden highlights, and this shampoo and conditioner have worked well to bring out the color. They have one for each color.

3. Victoria's Secret Pro Airbrush FX Perfecting Primer - Long name, but excellent product. This is the best primer I've ever owned. I also use it on my lids, and my eyeshadow never goops. It also has an SPF in it: bonus!

4. Too Faced Kabuki Brush - Every lady needs a kabuki brush. I use mine for face powder and for bronzer. It's soft and applies the right amount.

5. Neutrogena Body Oil - I had my doubts about this. I thought it would be slick and unappealing. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it absorbs into the skin very quickly and without a slickness to it. My skin feels so soft, and the oil smells so good. It's better than lotion.

6. Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub - We all need to exfoliate our lips, and Fabulips is a great choice. It goes on easily and washes off easily. Plus, it smells and tastes good.

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

Great reviews! I didn't know VS had their own make-up primer. I might try it sometime :)