Monday, March 4, 2013

Flower Cosmetics Review...again!

My husband started his first deployment last week, so I have been missing due to adjusting to life without him around. Not fun.

As a way to feel the void, I went on a makeup buying spree. I'm in love with Flower by Drew Barrymore. I bought a lip butter and just adore it. I've been coveting some eyeshadow, and I decided to get some. I'm really big into eye makeup; I love playing up my eyes because they are my best facial feature.


I chose the Foxy Browns palette. I first start with the pink and cover my entire lid from brow to lash line. Then, I layer the other colors over it, blending them as I add. I've never done this before, but I have to admit, the layering effect works wonders! I would show you a picture of my eyes, but my husband has the camera.

The last step was adding a cream shadow. I was hesitant to do this. Shadows tend to crease on my lids, so I didn't think a cream would be ideal. Turns out, if you add a face primer to your lids, coat with normal eyeshadow, and then add the lid cream, it works!


 The Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow I chose is Mum's the Word. It can be either a strong or soft pink, depending on what you do with it. I love this look with the layers. It's soft, natural, and boy does it bring out the blue in my eyes. It really is perfect.

These are great products that you should really try.

No comments: