Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Timeless Elegance: White Lace Dresses

I'm loving white lace dresses right now. I'm not a believer of no white after Labor Day. I think that's rather silly. White lace dresses are all over the place now, and it's easy to get one ready for Fall. Add a cute jacket, pair of boots, and you're set. If you're like me and you're calves are too big for knee boots, tights and flats or wedges look great, too.

I really like the idea of hard and soft with this: biker jacket and boots with the dress. I also like the look of a nature-loving girl: brown booties with a soft brown jacket. Do the flower child look by adding a feminine headband with beachy waves in your hair.

Just don't wear it with a blue belt or people will be singing "girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes."


Jigsaw dress 
Jigsaw dress - $135

 
Dorothy Perkins dress


Dorothy Perkins dress
Monsoon dress 

Dress 
Allyfashion.com - $40

Styling Idea




Images via Pinterest

No comments: