Friday, September 21, 2012

New Love: Tommy Hilfiger

I'm in Heaven. An hour from my home is a shopping outlet. It's not just any outlet; it's a swanky outlet. How swanky? Burberry, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, DKNY, Calvin Klein, and Kate Spade to name a few. In this outlet, Seattle Premium Outlet, the stores are constantly having sales, and most places are factory outlets. That is so much fun for shopping, especially at Kate Spade! I love Kate Spade.

Today, I took a jaunt to the outlets for some winter clothes. After the big move, I've cleaned out my closet of clothes I hate or are too worn, which has left me with very little. I decided to stop at Tommy Hilfiger for kicks. I didn't think I would find anything. I've gained about 15 pounds from my normal weight, so shopping isn't so easy. I'm now considered a plus size. Stores at the mall or designer tend to run the smaller sizes and don't go into the XL+ sizes, which is where I am. I usually leave feeling discouraged. Today I decided to get it a try for fun. Tommy Hilfiger carries my size. And it's true to size! You know how some places will cut sizes smaller? Well, Hilfiger doesn't. I'm so happy and in love. If I had more money I would have spent every penny in there today.

Here are my purchases:


(My top is a beautiful pink; a pinky fuschia)

I'm so in love. I'm itching to go back and buy more. If I ever get a job, I'll be hitting up the place again!

No comments: