Sunday, September 30, 2012

Loafer Heels and Wedges

I've noticed a stronger presence of menswear inspired fashion this year, and a lot of the trends I'm loving. I think my favorite time of the year is Fall. I love wearing the cute layers without the bulkiness that comes in the winter. I'm always ready to wear some nice pants and sweaters. I've noticed my Pinterest boards tend to reflect this love. Lots of Fall clothes are pinned! For me, once September gets here through January 1, it's the most wonderful time of the year. I love Fall.

This year, I'm wanting to try a loafer wedge. I might venture into the heel area. I love wedges, so I would gravitate that direction first. Like all wedges and heels, I don't like mine too tall - no higher than three inches. What I love about this style of shoe is that they are work appropriate - if I ever get a job - and they can be dressed up or down. I like to pair them with a pant. I personally feel they would look funny with a dress or skirt, but that's my opinion.

There are some crazy takes on the loafer wedge, such as this one from Urban Outfitters:
That's just too dangerous for me to attempt.


How do you wear yours? Will you be rocking this look this Fall?

Stuart Weitzman - $475

Old Navy - $28

Bernie Beneto - $115

Marni - $615

Aldo - $85 (a bit too tall for me, but very pretty)

No comments: