Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Is It Fall Yet?

I love Fall. It's by far my favorite season. I'm really excited about it this year because I'm in a new part of the country and can't wait to see what happens here! Last year I was in San Diego, and this year I'm in Washington state. I'm hoping for Fall colors with the trees, but we have a lot of evergreens around here. What I love about living here is that it already feels like Fall. This bodes well for me. To top it off, I live on an island that has a ton of farms on and around it. Apple cider, here I come!

Since Fall has been on my mind, I've been thinking about what cute outfits I can wear. I love flats, and Fall is a great time to wear them. I'm also into the long sleeve dress with boots look. There's nothing like comfy jeans and a comfy sweater. Living where I do, I've noticed yet another shift in my style preference. It's now more casual and comfy than before. Casual chic I guess you could call it.

Dream outfits for Fall? Check!


Fall romance

Fall Cool

1 comment:

S.Lennyn82 said...

Fall is by far my absolute fave time of year. The weather, fashion..well everything:) Beautiful choices hun xx

http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/