Thursday, April 26, 2012

Disney Take Two

This week, my parents are visiting, and we went to Disney. I go to Disney for the characters not the rides. This time, I saw a different villain: the Evil Queen from Snow White. She was the best because she was so funny and in character the whole time. Turns out, they don't have many villains there. Halloween is the best time to see them.

 I was happy to finally get to see the whole parade! I saw about 10 at night last time, so this was a treat. It doesn't disappoint. My pin collection continues. This time I added Ariel, Captain Hook, and Aurora. I'm so excited! I'm hoping to get to go one more time before we have to move from San Diego. If we can go more than once, I'll be so excited. The weather is perfect right now if you're coming to San Diego!










No comments: