Sunday, March 4, 2012

Disneyland!!

I love Disney movies! I grew up on them and knew them all by heart. It has been a dream of mine my whole life to go to Disney, and at the age of 27, I finally got to go! Living in San Diego, I'm about 2 hours away from Disneyland, depending on traffic. My childhood home was about 13 hours from Disneyworld.

I highly recommend doing a two-day pass and getting a hotel close to the park so as to save on parking. The park is open from 8AM until 12AM, so you can stay a long time! My husband and I were there 14 hours! Wear walking shoes! The park has fast passes for many rides, so I would start with the ones that don't. Many people begin to the right of the park and work around, so go left. That's where Pirates of the Caribbean is anyway. The soup bowls over there are a great lunch, but we had the all-you-can-eat barbeque. It was amazing! I'm a Southerner, so I know good barbeque!

What I didn't know is that there is a book on the hidden parts of the park to see. Who knew? Hidden Mickey faces are a given. My favorite souvenir item is the lanyard; you collect pens to go on it and can exchange pens with others! Being a huge fan of the Disney princesses, I did a little stalking. I stood in line 90 minutes to have my picture taken with three of them, but it was so worth it!!

I can't wait to go back! I'm going again next month definitely!
















1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Which rides did you go on?