Sunday, January 29, 2012

Michael Kors Love

I love Michael Kors designs, whether it's clothing, handbags, or jewelry, I love it! I was browsing his lovely site to see what dresses he has, and I struck gold. Full disclosure: a big peeve I have with designers like him is their sizing. They tend to only stock S-L. One might get lucky with a rare XL, but it doesn't happen often. I have seen a plus size line from him, but only at the Navy Exchange, so I don't know how easy it would be to find it elsewhere. Plus, while the tag says one size, when you try it one, many times it's smaller. Why? Why do labels do this? Oh, it's so frustrating. My hips and stomach are out of proportion, so it's hard to find some decent pants. Don't get me started about the sleeves on button-ups. Why can't their be a standard way of sizing or cutting for women? It would be like Target's jeans: Fit 1-6, then the sizes there-in. The fashion world would make so much more money that way, I think. And boots? They need two sizes: dress and shoe so that every dress size can wear knee length boots.

Anyway, back to the dresses. I have been wanting some long sleeve dresses, but I couldn't help and notice great dresses for the summer. Warning: some of the prices are ridiculous. I mean seriously. We're in a recession. But, a girl can dream, right? Here are some of my favorites:






Almost a Kate Middleton dress, no?

No comments: