Friday, October 21, 2011

Cubicle Decoration

In my new job, I will be in a cubicle, a first for me. Luckily, it's not a teeny-tiny space! It has great coloring: crimson and cream, and it has patterns. The walling is a material to allow us to pin up pictures and such. Here's the problem. Pretty much all of my stuff is back in a storage unit in Alabama. So, I have two pictures and an elephant figurine for the cubicle. Other than my bedroom and dorm from before I was married, I haven't had this space to really create for myself. In my classroom, I had to be careful what I had just in case a student would steal it. Sad, I know, but that's the reality of it.

What I want:
1. Overall elegant look
2. Fake plant (can't water over the weekend)
3. Nice mouse pad
4. Wall calendar - probably Audrey Hepburn

Some other ideas:
My Disappearing Wive of Henry VIII mug! With hot water, the wives leave and their dates of life are left!


Sherlock Holmes - no problem too great to solve!

No comments: