Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Steals and Discoveries

One of the many benefits of having a Navy spouse is the NEX. This place in amazing. It's a huge department store with everything you could want, including designer items! I bought my complete facial regimen there. I now use Clarins. I also bought these sandals!


Michael Kors sandals for $22! On sale! Also, we don't have to pay tax! I picked up my workout clothes there; I needed new ones for a while. I want to get a North Face jacket, if it gets cold enough here. The NEX also carries Coach! The beauty section is like walking into Sephora. Oh, it's so nice!



While there I discovered a new perfume I love. It's the first from Jennifer Anniston. I usually don't like celebrity perfumes; I usually won't even smell them. For some reason, It tried this one and love it! The fragrance includes includes light, blooming floral notes set against a sensual base of musk and woods. It reminds me of the beach and evening. I love this!


No comments: