Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kate Spade purchase

This is a moment for me! We have Fashion Week beginning, which means that many designers are holding sample sales! I got in on one from Kate Spade thanks to an ad on Facebook. The items were up to 75% off, like the bag I bought. I never buy online because I like to see the bag before I get it to see how big it is; tape measure can only help so far.

I usually have a Coach bag; I treated myself when I became a teacher. I love how a well-made bag will stand through for a long time. I've decided to step out and look at other designers/brands. I'm loving Michael Kors, especially his new Hamilton collection for Fall. Gorgeous! I've always enjoyed the color choices of Kate Spade. The earrings I bought remind me of my parents: my dad calls me "butterfly" and my mom loves my November birthstone. It's a way I can have them with me while I'm so far away.

I'm trying to mature up my look and not tote around bags with initials plastered all over them. I love Coach's leather line of handbags, so I might go that route in the future.



1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

Your new purchases are lovely! Can't wait to see you wear them!