Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Lovin'!

Well, this week marks the middle of the year at week 26! It's a good time to re-evaluate the year and what to do for the remaining weeks. Toward the end of this month, my husband and I will be moving to San Diego, CA. I'm really excited about it! I've never been to California, so this is going to be an exciting adventure. One good thing about him being in the Navy is we can live by the ocean, which is what I've always wanted to do. I love the ocean.


So, I'm in the process of setting new goals for this new life that is before me. I want to try new things, start new hobbies. I'm thinking about getting the Zumba for Wii. I love going to Zumba class. I can't wait to see what sort of sports and activities await me in sunny California.

Don't forget to go shopping this weekend! There are great sales out there, and you can get done shopping for Christmas. I bought a shirt for $15.00 today. It's cool and simple. Love it!

It looks better in real life than on this model.

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

I hope all the packing for your move goes really well! The top you got is cute. Red looks good on all women!