Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I'm Wearing: 60s Splash

So, since my photographer is away at Navy basic training, I'm my own taker of photos! Please excuse how badly it turned out.

Sweater - Old Navy
Scarf - Boutique find
Jeans - Land's Ending (not pictured)

Why I'm Wearing It - It's cold outside, so my neck needed covering. This is a great trick if you need to cover up scars, acne, or any other marks. 

How I Styled It - Once my sweater and cami were on, I took the scarf, which is a silky fabric, and folded it in half. Then, I put it around my neck with each side even. Next, I pulled the ends through the loop. Finally, I put the "knot" on one side and tucked in the ends to my sweater and not my cami. Very simple style.

On a side note - check out my hair! I know! All I did was to wash it last night, let it air dry overnight, and brush it this morning. I was feeling too lazy to condition it last night, so I'm surprised at how it turned out. My hair is thick and curly with a habit of being frizzy, so I'm happy with how it looks! Thank you, Pantene!

No comments: