Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!





{one} how often do you do laundry?
Once a week… I've put myself on a schedule



{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Soft sugar cookies with frosting



{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Man, that's a toughie. Save it for a house/trip and buy some clothes.



{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
History. Sure, I became an English teacher, but history's my love.



{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
YES! Sadly, it was tethered, so it only went up 200 feet.



{six} what was your high school mascot?
The bearcat. Yes, it's a real animal. Google it. The design of the mascot looks nothing like a real bearcat; it looks like a bear with catlike features. Weird.



{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I use to want to go into space, but not so much anymore. But, if we're talking about being on the Millenium Falcon then, yes!



{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Twice a week. Okay, it's zumba, but that counts, right?



{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Fly! Planes and airports are so fun! I'm flying off on May 5th to see my beloved graduate from the Navy's basic.



{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
If they knew, they never said, but I've caught people re-gifting, which I in turn re-gift!

No comments: