Monday, April 18, 2011

Anchors Away!

First, I gotta say how much I love Jen from Style Through Her Eyes. She loves the store Forever 21, and while I had passed it in the mall, I never ventured inside it. Jen has been showing off what she has gotten there, and that got me interested in looking at the store's website. Oh my goodness, items are so cheap there!! I'm now hooked. I haven't looked at the clothes yet, but the accessories are amazing. I went shopping there yesterday. I picked up two whimsical items that featured anchors. I chose them because my husband's in the Navy, so I thought they would be fun. I usually don't like the rhinestone jewelry, but it was neat and fun!

Socks - $.99
Earrings $3.80

I'm hooked! No pun intended!



2 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Aww, you are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words and I'm so glad you found some items you like at Forever 21! Those earrings are so cute!

Casee Marie said...

Ohh, I love those earrings. I keep wanting to add a bit of the nautical to my look. It's very chic, isn't it? And how appropriate that your hubby is a Navy man. ;)

I've only been into Forever 21 once myself, on Jen's recommendation. She's the perfect spokesperson for them!