Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!



{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
My husband! I've wanted to go so badly, and we both want to see Epcot. 


{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Over the weekend. I listened to The Duchess soundtrack


{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Italian seasoning. You can get it in the spice section.


{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Jazz. I play the trumpet already, so jazz is what I know. Plus, I can't sing too well.


{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Anne Boleyn's or Elizabeth I's coronation. I have a thing for Tudor history.


{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Please. I just got done with grad school in December, so I'm pooped. I'd probably continue on to my PhD. in Library and Information Science. I also want to get my Master's in English Literature and turn my psychology minor into a major.


{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
The Summer Olympics. Or the Iron Bowl! Yeah, the Iron Bowl! (Iron Bowl is the SEC football game of Alabama vs. Auburn)


{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic. I don't like to think too much while driving - it's suppose to be cathartic for me.


{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
I was a high school English teacher, so I could speak in front of the whole world without any problems.


{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
I haven't felt it, but there have been tremors where I live that registered.

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

*Sigh* I haven't been to Disneyland in ages!

Earthquakes are scary! Hopefully you never have to experience one.