Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New York & Co. - A favorite store of mine!

I love New York and Company. Many of my clothes are from there. They have so many pieces you can dress up or dress down. This store also does a lot of sales throughout the year, especially between seasons. I am loving these styles!

 Two-in-one Tie-front cardigan. Yes, the top is a one-piece!  It comes in multiple colors.

Nautical Striped Cardigan

Chiffon Ruffle Cardigan

 Silky Petals Tank

 7th Avenue Flare Pants

Belted Trench Coat - every woman needs one in her closet!

Silvertone Rose Necklace

Lace Tights

2 comments:

Jenmarie said...

They do have some lovely things! That two in one shirt/cardigan is really cute. I don't think I've ever seen something like that before!

Heather said...

I love the tights! I may stop by and get a pair.