Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hair Issues

So, I have wavy, thick hair. I know it's hair people would love to have; I get that every time I go to the hair salon. It does come with some maintenance to it. I'm the type who likes to get up and brush my hair and go, but I can't do that with this haircut. I had a coupon for a haircut at Cost Cutters, a place I'd never been to before, and I needed a cut. I just moved to a new city after the wedding, so I wasn't sure where to go. It takes awhile for me to find a stylist who gets my hair. So, I'm still looking. I had a great cut last year where I could get up, brush, and go. My hair has layers, and I don't think these are the layers I need. Anyway, I decided to find some tricks. I typically flat iron it before I leave. So, I decided that Pantene.com could help me.


Turns out, after I took Pantene's quiz, that the products I just bought should work. I haven't used them yet because I'm almost done with Fructis shampoo and conditioner. I haven't used Pantene in so long. Maybe this will ease my woes!

No comments: