Monday, January 31, 2011

It has finally happened!

I'm so very excited! A position has opened up at my dream library! I'm so excited! This is what I have been waiting for for years while I went to grad school. It's at a university: perfection! If I were to get it, I wouldn't start until June. That's the bad part of it. So many months! At least it's here, that's all I can think. I really hope and pray that I get it; I've been praying for years for it. Seriously. 

 The deadline is a long way off. My big worry is my lack of experience since I just graduated. Hopefully, my cover letter will convince them to give me an  interview. The process for hiring in colleges/universities is long. I will definitely keep you all posted on the situation! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

Yay! Congrats! You must be so excited! June seems far but I'm sure it'll come up really fast.

Loved your outfit post too :)