Monday, January 17, 2011

A good day includes...

I love writing and reading at Starbucks. Today, I took some time to read The Lady in the Tower and do some writing. I haven't been writing a lot lately; I'm recently married and settling into married life and a new place, so I've devoted my time to that. I do some journaling and scribbling down random ideas that might turn into something. I'm not one of those in the pursuit of a novel, I just like to write my thoughts down. That helps me to think clearer. Plus, it's good therapy. I love Starbucks. In the picture, you see my raspberry latte, two notebooks, moleskine journal, and MP3 player (my iPod is lost somewhere in our apartment during the unpacking. Sad.). I write with a purple gel ink pen and a black ballpoint pen. The black one is from Office Max; the purple from Wal-Mart.

No comments: