Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!



{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I've never been one. :(

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
When my husband's home from the Navy, we kiss goodnight and say goodnight to each other and say prayers. When he's not, I still say my prayer.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
The United Kingdom! I want to go back to England, and I want to see Ireland so badly! My husband and I can't wait to go together!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Either hiking or playing in the ocean. So much fun!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
As a child, I never wanted to be what I became, which was an English teacher. I now want to be a librarian. As a child, I wanted to be a spy, paleontologist, astronaut, or archaeologist. I would love to work in a museum with my degree, too.
 
{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
1. Hidden passage
2. Huge garden with a lot of privacy
3. Screened in porch
 
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
There's no telling.
 
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Well, in a few weeks, they'll see me with my husband either on date night or relaxing together. Until then, I'm probably on the computer or watching a movie with hot tea.
 
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
$0.00. Water's provided by our apartment complex.
 
{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read, watch TV/movie, or play on the computer
 
 

No comments: