Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not a Good Week

What a week. So, last week a piece of tire hit me while I was driving on the Interstate. Today, I was sideswiped on the highway. It took the police TWO HOURS to get to us to write up the report. Yeah, all in 98 degree weather with humidity. Awful! Luckily, everyone was okay. My car door isn't. I'll have to get the dent out and it painted. Joy. People, watch out for your blind spot! Man alive. I got done with that, which caused me to miss lunch, came home and had a huge massive headache. I really wanted my husband with me just to reassure me everything will be okay. I know it will, but he's so good at calming my nerves. Especially since I'm my own worst critique. What a day. What a week!

1 comment:

Jenmarie said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you're ok. Be sure to rest up tomorrow :)

San Diego is under 2 hrs. away from Disneyland. Not too bad!