Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!


I haven't done this before, so I'm excited!


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Clean shaven!


{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Hot fudge - I love chocolate!


{three} do you own slippers?
Only because they came with a set of pjs.


{four} did you ever have a tree house?
My parents called it a tree house, but it wasn't in a tree....


{five} how you do relieve stress?
Usually cleaning or eating. I'm trying to break the last one.


{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
I don't like Dr. Seuss.


{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Yes! I took ballet for four years and now I take zumba, if you consider it dancing.


{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Dictionary


{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Karate and zumba


{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Over an hour for a roller coaster, but it was worth it!

No comments: