Thursday, March 24, 2011

Style Inspiration: Gilmore Girls

I like to turn to TV and movies for some style inspiration, and this time is no exception! I love Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. I wish I had watched this when I was in high school, especially since Rory and I are the same age. I didn't get into it until 2005 when Rory temporarily left Yale. I like seasons 4-7 (college years) best, mostly because Rory and I did similar things academically and style-wise. I would have loved to have gone to and Ivy League university but who has that money? Plus, I never would have meet my husband. Anyway, Rory's Yale style (sophomore year up) is a lot like mine, so here are some of my favorites! Get some inspiration here!

On a side note, there's this huge thing on Twitter about the characters as if they were real people. Interesting.









No comments: