Monday, February 7, 2011

Local finds

So, Saturday I went to visit my parents, and I had a blast! I love shopping local stores because you never know what they might carry. We went shopping after eating a delicious lunch. 



I've started to become a sucker for jewelry, especially those with a vintage flair. You'll see below my purchases. The store above had so many clothes and jewelry. Plus, the first picture of a tin of postcards is so unique, and I love unique items. It was fun looking around here.


 Finished with some shopping and browsing, we had some coffee back at the place where we had lunch. My cherry mocha was wonderful.


My purchases! The bottom necklace was bought at a local store, and the first necklace and earring set was bought at Maurices on sale plus with a coupon. I really love them! The earrings have a vintage look, also. Overall, not a bad day!

No comments: